Mark-Lang, Inc. Specializing in Paving Preparation
Established in 1976, Mark-Lang, Inc. was one of the first soil stabilization firms in the Mid Atlantic region.
By offering economical resolutions to poor site soils and difficult site requirements, we are able to meet contractor’s soil stabilization needs from Florida to Pennsylvania from our base of operations in central Maryland.
Our expertise in soil modification processes was obtained from 37 years of working in this field and collaborating with soils engineers.
Our soil cement and lime stabilization projects include: airports, military installations, stadiums, high capacity highways, residential, and commercial projects. Mark-Lang, Inc. has undertaken almost all soil conditions and site configurations with success. Having built on years of stabilization experience, we initiated bentonite and full depth reclamation processes to offer our clients a full range of products and site resolutions.
In 2004, our scopes of work expanded to include asphalt and concrete milling and grinding and thus far our project history includes roadways, high capacity highways, parking lots, runways, taxiways and helipads.
Mark-Lang, Inc. is a WBE/ DBE certified firm in Maryland, Virginia, Delaware, Pennsylvania, North Carolina, Ohio, District of Columbia, MWAA, and other local counties and municipalities. We pride ourselves on our quality of work, safety, and construction ethics.
- soil cement stabilization
- lime stabilization
- full depth reclamation (FDR)
- bentonite application
- military installations
- high capacity highways
- commercial & residential
- Milling Runway 1-19 Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport 01-19 Runway Overlay & Taxiway Rehabilitation involved removal of approximately 300,000 square yards of variable depth HMA under extremely critical time frames...
- Grinding Kent Narrows Bridge to Cocks Creek US 50 US 301 HMA Grinding from Kent Narrows Bridge to Cocks Creek Bridge completing over 200,000 square yards of 0″ -2″ for...
- Grinding from US 50 to 213 US 301 HMA Grinding at the Outlet at Queenstown for David A. Bramble, Inc. under a State Highway Administration contract in September of 2007....
Mark-Lang Inc, is an equal opportunity employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without discrimination because of sex, marital status, race, age, creed, national origin or the presence of disabilities. A felony conviction will not necessarily bar an applicant from employment. Additional testing on jobrelated skills may be required prior to employment. Mark-Lang Inc has a pre-hire and random drug testing policy.